Welcome and thank you for your interest in Understanding Crazy, an interactive platform that talk about your brand of Crazy – Complex, Rational and Zealous You. Your use of this website and our services indicates your understanding and acceptance of the following terms:
1. Information provided on the site is on “As Is” bases without warranties of any kind. Materials presented on understandingcrazy.com is not an attempt to practice or give specific advice, including, without limitation, advice on topics concerning mental and physical health. The information and resources contained on this website are for the sole purpose of being informative and are not considered to be complete and do not cover all related topics. We hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied.
2. This information and resources are not intended to assess, diagnose, or treat any medical and/or mental health condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you may have read on understandingcrazy.com
3. The use of this website does not imply nor establish any type of relationship.
4. The information obtained from this site should not be considered a replacement for a thorough medical and/or mental health evaluation by an appropriately qualified professional(s).
5. If this is a crisis call or you are in need of suicide prevention or consider yourself or others to be in danger of any kind, please call the local authorities or the suicide prevention hotlines in your state. Understanding Crazy and its associates will not be held responsible for any actions of its users or clients.
6. The site is intended to provide users general information. We do not endorse or recommend any specific professional, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or any other information that may be mentioned on this site.
7. This website includes links to other websites for informational and reference purposes only. We do not control such websites, and we do not endorse, approve, warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other websites. Examine the content carefully. The use of this website and any other websites to which a link is provided remains the responsibility of the user.
8. You are solely responsible for the content of any posting you make to the site and any consequences arising from such posting or information you provide. We take no responsibility for any material posted by users (inclusive writers, bloggers, and mental health professionals), inclusive of any other actions, in-actions, conduct, or omissions. We are a service provider to help distribute and publish users’ materials. We do not take responsibility for screening or monitoring such materials.
9. Opinions expressed by users, bloggers, writers, and mental health professionals are solely their own and not endorsed by us or represent our own opinion.
10. We do not endorse any therapist and do not take responsibility for the actions, in-actions, omissions, or misconduct of any therapist obtained under this platform. Report such actions for investigations.
Rules of Conduct
2. Every user is solely responsible for anything posted or uploaded on understandingcrazy.com and its social media platforms.
3. Any material posted on the site by users may not contain (i) URLs or links to websites other than understandingcrazy.com; (ii) any copyrighted material (iii) trade secrets of any course (iv) materials that infringe on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights (v) materials that violates the rights, confidentiality, anonymity of others (vi) any material with adult content or sexually explicit content, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful (vii) materials that impersonates another person, living or dead (viii) false, inaccurate or misleading information (ix) materials that poach other users (x) materials that makes other readers make payments for any reason.
4. We are under no obligation to monitor materials posted on the site by users, but we do a random check. Any materials that we consider to violate any of these rules will be removed. We have the right to suspend or terminate any user. If a user material is reported, we would investigate and take necessary actions based on our discretion if the material is found wanting. We are not obligated to make such investigations, and we will not be liable to any user for taking or not taking such actions.
5. No user is allowed to respond to postings of other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected. We prohibit any response soliciting business.
6. You may not delete or revise any material posted by another user.
7. We prohibit any conduct by a user that restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the site.
8. The site is intended for users 18 years of age and above. Users under 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site. If you are below 18 years please do not use and submit data on the site.
1. Users are responsible for configuring their own information technology, computer programs, and platforms in order to access the site. Users should use their own virus protection software, as we will not be responsible for any bugs, viruses, or breaches based on the use of the site.
2. Users must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
3. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the server on which the site is hosted, computer, or database connected to our site.
4. Users must not attack the site through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
5. Users must not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our system or network or to breach security or authentication measures.
6. Users must not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting
7. By breaching this provision you commit a criminal offence
No-Show/ Late Cancellation Charge
We appreciate prompt arrival for appointments. Please notify us via email at info@understandingcrazycom fr any late arrivals. Whenever you schedule an appointment, the scheduled time is reserved just for you. It is required that you provide at least a full 24 hours notice whenever you want to cancel an appointment. You are obligated to pay the full fees for sessions missed or canceled without the 24 hours notice.
In special cases, you may request a refund. Refunds are applicable 30 days after making
payment. Payments after 30 days are not subject to refunds. After 30 days of making
payment, you may request a different service, a different professional or an alternative
platform for your service, but not a refund. In addition, we charge a 10% processing fee when
refunds are initiated. This covers for non-negotiable payments such as banks charges and tax
deductions. Refunds are payable at the end of the month. This means that if you request a
refund on the 2nd of September, you may need to wait till the 30th of September for your
refund to reflect. Kindly send all refund requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site only for your personal use, non-commercial
3. It is prohibited to copy, modify, or alter any materials contained on the site. Do not copy or publish in part or in full, any content of the site without an appropriate written permission.
5. We reserve the rights to change, modify and remove any information, including but not limited to pricing, products, services, approaches, treatments, offers and more, on this site without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the site means you agree to and accept the changes.